What’s not to love about New Hampshire, especially in the fall with the leaves in all their splendor and days where the sun is still radiating heat?
New Hampshire residents enjoy a high quality of life, high income, and close proximity to Boston, the Seacoast, the Lakes Region and the mountains. And, we have no sales or state income tax (you heard that right – zero sales tax and zero state income tax).
Like most New Englanders, our employees here have many outdoor interests – from hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, to competition bar-b-que, maple sugaring and skiing (downhill and cross-country) – you can find it all here.
New Hampshire is proud to be ‘first in the nation.” Our political scene is unlike any other. Every. Single. Candidate. Stumps. Here. Everyone has the opportunity to meet candidates for themselves, in person, every election cycle.
New Hampshire is consistently rated at top or near top by a variety of ‘best state’ independent sources, across multiple years, including:
- Politico Magazine: No. 1 position in “Best State in the Nation” 2014, 2015, 2016
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): near top across 11 determinants for well-being
- CNBC: at or near top for Best State to Live
- America’s Health Rankings: at or near top for health outcomes
Geneia is proud to be part of Manchester’s thriving technology and healthcare sectors. We love working and living here. We think you will, too.
Links We Like:
- 29 Things to Know about New Hampshire Before You Move There - Gorgeous photos from all over the state
- New Hampshire Life - Festivals, events, activities, nightlife, arts and culture, etc.
- Ski NH - Snow and trail reports for all mountains; special events like Loon Mountain’s 80’s Spring Ski Party; lodging; lessons, etc.
- NH School and District Profiles - Comparative information about NH schools and communities
- Visit NH - NH visitor’s guide. Where to go; eat; play; vacation; and pretty decent state facts section
- NH Magazine - All things NH – festivals, events, restaurant reviews, breweries and vineyards
- NH Living - Lodging, dining, attractions, real estate, nightclubs, live music by region, town and city
We'd love to hear from you! Contact us and we'll be right with you.