Breaking News: MACRA Final Rule Released
October 14, 2016 - The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has released the long-anticipated Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) final rule.
This rule solidifies the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service’s (CMS) commitment to driving value-based care.
We will be consuming, digesting and analyzing the 2,398-page final rule and presenting our opinions as soon as possible. In the meantime, here are some resources we think you will find worthwhile:
- MACRA Final Rule Executive Summary (24 pages)
- Newly launched Quality Payment Program website
- Quality Payment Program Overview Fact Sheet
- Small Practice Fact Sheet
- Where To Go For Help Fact Sheet
As with the proposed rule, the MACRA final rule will have an open comment period for the next 60 days.
Check back often for updates. Here are some of our most popular MACRA resources:
- MACRA Revisited: The Final Rule
- Interoperability for Health Plans
- Health Plans Prepare Clinicians for Success with MACRA
- Payers, Get Ready. Healthcare Changes You Can’t Ignore. (A focus on MACRA’s impact on independent practices)