There is no doubt that COVID-19 has disrupted the way medical care is delivered and paid. Looking ahead, we will inevitably see more value-based payment models and capitation, because it is recurring and reliable.
Since 2012, we’ve helped organizations adapt, align and collaborate around quality initiatives and succeed in value-based contracts.
In our experience, success for all partners depends upon the right technology, expert workflows and a strong, ongoing commitment to the education and engagement of providers, quality teams, and physician and health plan leadership.
Geneia facilitates the easy, close collaboration necessary for all value-based partners to improve health outcomes and succeed financially across their Medicare, Medicaid and commercial risk arrangements:
- Near real-time reporting means everyone stays abreast of progress within each quality program at all times.
- Next-generation, AI-driven identification and stratification to continuously search across populations to help care teams home in on rising-risk, chronically or catastrophically ill patients and their associated gaps in care.
- EHR-agnostic clinical integration to fully leverage all available data sources and support providers with insights at the point of care.
- Clear, customized, role-based performance visibility across health plans and throughout physician and care delivery networks ensures the most valuable insights are in front of the right person, at the right time and in the right way.
We help health plans improve
- HEDIS® and Medicare Star ratings through automated and accurate processes to help identify, close and document HEDIS® and HCC measures.
- ROI on risk adjustment through clear regional and national NCQA-based cut points for each measure to display variance and determine the effort required to improve any measure.
- ROI and ratings by identifying and addressing triple-weighted measures.
- Provider communication, gap closure and quality reporting through EHR integration.
- Identification of provider and site-of-care variation and those with high volumes of open care opportunities
We help hospitals improve
short and long term, we help hospitals, health systems and provider
practices drive revenue while improving quality outcomes and patient health. Specifically, we answer:
- Which patients do I prioritize?
- Why am I focusing on them?
- How do I personalize outreach?
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us and we’ll be right with you.