The Theon® Platform
This powerful, single technology platform connects everyone* to each other and everyone to the data. While everyone needs access to the exact same data, not everyone has the same interest in the same types of reporting, analytics and data manipulation. Therefore, we have created four beautifully tailored, role-based dashboards that enable efficient and easy access to each role’s most relevant reporting benchmarks and predictive risk models.
Transformative Business Intelligence
The Theon® platform’s Care Optimizer® module is designed for high-level business and administrative efficiencies, featuring a strong focus on your structured payment and delivery models that tie reimbursements to quality metrics and reductions in the total cost of care for an assigned population of patients. The Care Optimizer module highlights where the most viable improvement opportunities are from quality and financial perspectives. This business intelligence enables you to prioritize your efforts and reveals your overall resource utilization throughout your entire healthcare system.
The Care Optimizer® module's business intelligence guides and supports your critical decision-making process and brings into alignment your vision of excellence in patient-centered care through improved clinical outcomes. We help you to understand, navigate and maximize your ongoing shift to pay-for-performance reimbursement structures
Enriching Data to Actionable Intelligence
The Theon® platform’s Care Modeler® module is an analytics development toolset for healthcare business and clinical users. It focuses on providing computing models for the development of complex healthcare business logic rules. It provides development layers for patient population analysis, predictive algorithms, performance tracking of care delivery systems and development of risk or engagement identifying algorithms.
Care Management, Collaboration and Patient Engagement
While our engagement platform underpins the vision of connected health and shared information to improve patient and provider outcomes, it is the care management, collaboration and patient engagement that brings everything to fruition. The Theon® platform’s Care Collaborator® module provides the mechanism for physicians, patients and their care teams to act on care opportunities and interventions related to the patient’s plan of care, and collaborate and manage toward the success of each individual member and their goal of better health.
Business Intelligence for Employers
The Theon® platform’s Care Engager® module gives employers visibility few have had before. Gain control over employee healthcare costs. Assess financial and behavioral results of comparative benefit plan designs. The Care Engager module provides an enhanced view of an employer’s payer relationships and performance, in order to design the most effective health plans possible for their employees.
Delivered from the cloud as a platform as a service solution, Geneia handles all of the system administration and ongoing data operations management, so clients can focus on important insights for daily care and business decision-making.
- Set strategic clinical and business priorities through dashboard access to vital administrative, clinical and financial data
- Study longitudinal views and customized cohorts for deeper population health insights via data enrichment algorithms
- Forecast shifts in population health, cost, quality and outcomes with predictive modeling capabilities
- Extend care beyond traditional settings and raise patient/staff ratios through workflow tools to facilitate Care Coordination, Physician outreach, and Consumer Engagement
- Design better plans, manage costs, and negotiate relationships by comparing organizational benchmarks against custom defined peer groups, practices, and competitors,
- Here’s the short list of “everyone” we connect: multiple payer/insurer sources; multiple electronic health records (EHR); multiple health information exchanges (HIE); claims, pharmacy, and lab reports; care management systems; Medicare data; patient registries; multiple biometric devices; along with unstructured information such as physician notes.