Our Theon® platform provides an analytics and insights solution for health plans, providers and employers that is:
- Easy to use
- Delivers key insights into performance, risk, cost and utilization
- Provides predictive capabilities to guide early and targeted interventions
Fueled by role-based workflows and customizable, user-friendly dashboards for reporting, exploration and analysis, our clients consistently achieve improved quality outcomes and lowered cost and utilization.
We built our solution specifically for the purpose of incorporating claims and clinical data to better manage populations and drive increasingly higher health value for our clients and the people they serve.
FOR HEALTH PLANS
Our Theon® Platform for Population Analytics, now available on the Salesforce® ecosystem, successfully aligns payers and providers to improve the quality and cost of care. After using the enterprise version of the Theon® platform, clients* report:
- Increased quality scores
- Increased Medicare Stars ratings
- Lowered business costs by 2.5 – 7.5 percent
- Lowered claims costs by 2 percent
- Reduced out-of-network referrals by 5 percent
- Saved more than $8,000 per member per year in remote monitoring programs while slowing disease progression
Designed by teams who actively practice population health management and now available on the Salesforce® ecosystem, the Theon® Platform for Population Analytics embeds data-driven insights within existing workflows, timelines and care plans to improve care coordination, patient engagement, and the delivery of patient-centered, cost-controlled care.
After using the enterprise version of the Theon® platform, our provider partners* report:
- Lowered emergency department visits by more than 8 percent
- Reduced hospital admissions by 8 to 14.8 percent
- Reduced readmissions by 5 percent
- Decreased physician administrative burden
FOR CARE MANAGERS
Geneia’s Theon® Platform for Care Management is a workflow solution that simplifies and improves care coordination. Because our clinical team designed the workflows and use them every day, we know they save time, money, and improve care quality and satisfaction while reducing administrative burden. Key advantages include the ability to:
- Reduce the number of member assessments needed
- Preserve member history
- Streamline updates as regulations and clinical guidelines change
- Prioritize daily and weekly actions for different types of care management end-users
- Improve efficiency and frustration by eliminating the need to toggle between multiple systems to get a clear understanding of each member’s needs
- Add members (individually or multi-select) to care management programs with a single-click
*In 2018, Geneia migrated the Theon® Platform for Population Analytics to the Salesforce ecosystem.