Webinar: Advancing Your Value-Based Provider Relationships
October 16, 2020
San Francisco, CA – Geneia, a healthcare analytic solutions and services company that is simplifying the transition to value-based care, announces its president and CEO Heather Lavoie will headline an October 28th webinar, Best Practices: Advancing Your Value-Based Provider Relationships, along with:
- Allen Karp, Executive Vice President of Healthcare Management and Transformation, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Horizon BCBSNJ)
- Troy Smith, Vice President Strategy and Transformation Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC)
- Deb Mitchum, RN, MHA, CCM, Lead Solution Engineer, Salesforce
- Dr. Jose Quesada, Global Head of Healthcare, Salesforce
“The savviest health plans know physicians and providers are foundational to their value-based care success and the most fruitful provider relationships are built with trust, collaboration and the investment of time,” said Lavoie. “I’m eager to join thought leaders from Salesforce, Horizon BCBSNJ and Blue Cross NC to share best practices and success stories.”
Exclusively for Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, the webinar will take place on October 28, 2020, 12:00 – 12:45 PM Eastern. To register, visit: https://salesforceblues.splashthat.com/.
Geneia has created free resources for improving provider value-based relationships, including:
- Lessons Learned: Eight Ways to Improve Provider Adoption
- How a Phased Approach to Value-Based Care Works
- Supporting Providers in Value-Based Care Through Shared Services
Geneia LLC is a healthcare analytics and services company. We work to improve collaboration between healthcare providers, health plans and employers to better support personalized, patient-centered care. Through advanced technology, education and training, insights and clinical services, we help clients better identify and actively manage high-risk populations, improve quality measurement and outcomes, and strengthen revenue. Rooted in deep clinical experience and leading-edge data science, our client-centric, phased approach to population health simplifies the transition to risk and value-based care. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, PA and Manchester, NH. To learn more, visit Geneia.com (https://www.geneia.com) or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.