Roundtable Discussion: Using Technology to Support Care Delivery
August 24, 2021
Boston, MA – Geneia, a data science and healthcare analytics company that helps healthcare providers and health plans deliver personalized care, announces its president and CEO, Heather Staples Lavoie, will join Melissa Laake, CodeScience’s healthcare and life science industries lead, to facilitate a roundtable discussion about using technology to support care delivery. The World Congress virtual roundtable for executives, entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals, Digital Transformation: How Plans and Providers Can Use Technology to Support the Shift in Care Delivery, takes place at 1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern on August 24.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the digital expectations of patients and physicians,” said Lavoie. “That’s why the savviest of health plans know now is the time to optimize their digital transformation to meaningfully meet patients where they are and partner with them throughout their healthcare journey. As one who has worked with health plans for much of my career, I know all too well that’s much easier said than done.”
During the roundtable, Lavoie and Laake will dialogue with healthcare leaders and entrepreneurs about the market challenges and blockers to digital transformation and discuss questions such as:
- How are interoperability and regulatory shifts affecting technology adoption and addressing market challenges?
- How have you scaled, streamlined, resolved workflow issues, improved patient satisfaction, eliminated errors, addressed labor cost management, or driven revenue? What have been keys to success?
- What does the collective journey to connected care look like and how do you get there in today’s market with consumerism?
- How has your approach to adopt technology changed since the pandemic or what continues to be a constant blocker and why?
- How can you realize the benefits of partnership in relation to your channel strategy, company growth?
To register for the webinar, click here.
Access Geneia digital transformation resources:
- White Paper: It’s high time health plans opened the digital front door
- White Paper: It’s high time hospitals and health systems opened the digital front door
- Blog: COVID-19: Perfect time to implement a digital front door
- Blog: Member engagement: Putting analytics into action
Geneia LLC is a data science and healthcare analytics company that helps healthcare providers and health plans provide personalized, patient-centered care. Clients use our AI-driven data models, cloud-based technology, and analytic insights to identify and engage the right populations with the right care, improving cost, quality and health outcomes. Rooted in deep clinical and healthcare experience and leading-edge data science, our client-centric, phased approach to population health simplifies the transition to risk and value-based care. Our commitment to helping healthcare organizations improve earned an early high score and rating in the KLAS Value-Based Care Managed Services segment. Our offices are located in Harrisburg, PA and Manchester, NH. To learn more, visit Geneia.com (https://www.geneia.com) or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.