EMPOWERING EMPLOYERS TO HOLD HEALTH PLANS ACCOUNTABLE
The anti-dote to employer frustration with decades of increasing health costs and declining employee health is powerful data analytics and insights presented in an easy-to-use format.
In just 20 minutes, Curt used the Theon® analytics platform to discover actionable information to save $500,000+ in employee medical costs.
At Geneia, we empower employers to:
- Design value-based benefit plans with advanced clinical, financial and behavioral trending
- Manage spend by comparing cost and utilization by employee, diagnosis, physician, and cohort grouping. Identify areas for improvement and cost savings.
- Gain insight into referral and practice patterns and disease and condition prevalence
- Scrutinize pockets of high-cost and risk with a focus on hospital admissions, post-discharge visit patterns, readmission triggers, and emergency department usage
- Probe costly variations in care settings and identify lower-cost care options by treatment
- Promote programs to target specific healthy behaviors to your rising-risk and high-risk employees, preventing or reducing down-the-road expenses
Thought Leadership Articles
8 Questions to Ask Your Health Plan About Employer Reporting - Heather Lavoie, Chief Strategy Officer, Geneia
Employers: 10 Ways to Improve Your Employee Health Costs – Patricia Ingerick, MBA, MSHS, Senior Director, Transformation Services, Geneia