EMPOWERING EMPLOYERS TO HOLD HEALTH PLANS ACCOUNTABLE
The antidote to employer frustration with decades of increasing health costs and declining employee health is powerful data analytics and insights presented in an easy-to-use format.
In just 20 minutes, Curt used the Theon® analytics platform to discover actionable information to save $500,000+ in employee medical costs.
At Geneia, we empower employers to:
- Design value-based benefit plans with advanced clinical, financial and behavioral trending
- Manage spend by comparing cost and utilization by employee, diagnosis, physician, and cohort grouping. Identify areas for improvement and cost savings.
- Gain insight into referral and practice patterns and disease and condition prevalence
- Scrutinize pockets of high-cost and risk with a focus on hospital admissions, post-discharge visit patterns, readmission triggers, and emergency department usage
- Probe costly variations in care settings and identify lower-cost care options by treatment
- Promote programs to target specific healthy behaviors to your rising-risk and high-risk employees, preventing or reducing down-the-road expenses
Thought Leadership Articles
8 Questions to Ask Your Health Plan About Employer Reporting - Heather Lavoie, President, Geneia
Employers: 10 Ways to Improve Your Employee Health Costs – Patricia Ingerick, MBA, MSHS, Senior Director, Transformation Services, Geneia