Improve member and business results today. Innovate to drive results and revenue tomorrow.
Geneia delivers unprecedented sharing of information and communication between health plans and healthcare delivery systems, enabling a depth and breadth of information that facilitates dramatically improved cost and member outcomes for everyone.
In the past, health plan organizations relied exclusively on historical claims data to generate business models. While we excel at providing retrospective analysis, our thrust is on the innovative and predictive insights that will eventually replace retrospective activity.
Innovate with Geneia:
- Maximize risk-sharing opportunities throughout your complex system with prioritized, actionable insights.
- Reduce claims expense – dramatically – through a holistic approach to total health population management.
- Sun-set legacy software and support contracts to realize substantial annual savings and improve provider satisfaction.
- Achieve true integration and transparency between payer, provider, delivery system, employer, and patient to reveal gaps in care and coding.
- Deliver differentiated insight into benefit and network performance, benchmark trending and member engagement.
Our payer and plan resources include:
A case study about a health plan that used the Theon® platform to improve the cost and quality within its accountable care arrangements and risk-sharing contracts, realize approximately a two percent reduction in claims expense, and save millions by sun-setting legacy software and support contracts.
Thought leadership articles:
How Payers Are Collaborating In Population Health - Mark Caron, CHCIO, FACHE / Chief Executive Officer, Geneia
Value-Based Care: Yes, There Is Low-Hanging Fruit - Fred Rahmanian, Chief Technology Officer, Geneia
- Sam Sunsets Legacy Software to Achieve a Net Savings of $1.7 Million
- Val and Her Team Trimmed Claims Cost by Two Percent
- Advanced Analytics Improve Physician Engagement and Performance in ACOs
Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA):